Nile University starts the new academic year 2015/2016 on 17/08/2015. Prosperous students can come to collect admission forms at our office.
Financial information is obtained from the Bursar’ office which is open from Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. On Saturdays from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 pm. However students are advised to report early at the beginning of semester so as to be able to bank the money before banks close.
All students are expected to follow the general rules of academic honesty. Essays and research papers should be the work of each individual. Any form of dishonesty, cheating, or plagiarism is a serious violation of the norms of academic honesty, and will be dealt with severely. Essays, which are copied, will not be marked and will automatically receive a zero.
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- Master’s Degree in Health Services Management
- Advanced Diploma in Health Services Management
All Programmes are Full Time, Part Time and Distance Learning:-
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Ethics and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor of Agricultural Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)